Thank you for completing the orientation program evaluation!
Please read this entire page and log out using the link at the bottom!
Your feedback is very important to us as we plan future orientation programs. If you entered your uniqname on the previous page, you have been entered into a drawing for a $200 bookstore gift certificate to be drawn in September.
There are a few other things we want to give you the opportunity to complete here at orientation:
Enter Personal Information on Wolverine Access
Make sure to add your personal information on Wolverine Access before you leave orientation:
- Sign up for UM Emergency Alerts (Student Business Self Service > Campus Personal Information > UM Emergency Alerts): receive mass, urgent voice or text message notifications from the Department of Public Safety in case of a campus-wide threat.
- Add your emergency contacts (Student Business Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Emergency Contacts): Residents of UM Housing are strongly encouraged to enter this data. Entering emergency contacts is voluntary and is for the express purpose of notifying your contact(s) in case of medical emergency, death, missing persons, or other personal emergencies.
- Add a preferred name if you want to be known by a name that is different from your legal name (Student Business Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Names): When you add a preferred name in Wolverine Access, it will be used in most University records and will show up in the University of Michigan Online Directory a week later.
- Keep your address and phone numbers up to date in Wolverine Access (Student Business Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Phone Numbers):The University uses this information in your records.
- Use Parent/Family Authorization to sign up family members or friends so they have access to your student account and can receive other important communications about housing and financial aid (Student Business Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Parent/Family Authorization).
Keep this information up to date each time you use the Wolverine Access system!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Lunch is included in your orientation fee. Lunch is served in the Markley Dining Hall between 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Marching Band Auditions leave from the Markley Hall Arati Sharangpani Lounge at 2:30 p.m.
Reset the evaluation for the next user
When you are done with this computer, do not close the web browser! Just log out and leave the evaluation survey for the next student.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall!