Current Michigan students make the Welcome to Michigan Program successful! Through your student organization, you can contribute to the Welcome to Michigan Program in many ways. Announcements and information about getting involved in the Welcome to Michigan Program are distributed by email. To join our email groups, please do the following:
- Go to the University of Michigan directory: https://mcommunity.umich.edu/
- Search for the appropriate email group to join:
- Click on the “join group” button in the top left. You will be asked to authenticate with your Kerberos password.
Helpful Hints Before You Join the Email Groups:
- If you wish for your student organization to always be included on the Welcome to Michigan emails, include the group email address, not your personal email address. This will keep your group on the list even after you graduate.
- If you cannot use the group email address, you are responsible for communicating to your student organization how to sign up for Welcome emails.
If you wish to be removed from the list, you can remove yourself by logging into the directory. There’s no need to contact ONSP.