Apply To Be an Orientation Leader
At the Office of New Student Programs, we’re looking for student orientation leaders to welcome a new class of Wolverines and their family members to our community.
Applications are due by Feb. 25, 2024.
As an orientation leader you will:
- Welcome new students and families to the university community.
- Share your college experience, be a campus resource for new students, and make a positive impact on the Michigan community.
- Assist with facilitating portions of the orientation program, including small groups, campus tours, and large/small scale programs.
- Be available to work in person from June 7-Sept. 5.
- Earn $17 per hour for training and orientation-related programming.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].